Tuesday, December 27, 2011




Broken Hearted Nat

Gedguy says

Pic altered to protect his identity from the cybernats

'I was banned from using Newsnet Scotland because I expressed an opinion'
(no surprise there then)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'I still read the articles, which I find interesting, but cannot contribute to the postings;
c'est la vie.' sob! sob! sob!







Yer! to much of a softy fer blogging
Gedguy yer gotta be a mean lean
Blogging machine to survive
in the Nationalist blogosphere.
(Like me an Conan mind he aint lean)


                                                                                                                             
Still me and tris and Deano will stand by you



9 comments:

  1. Hmmmm That reminds me of a certain person and Labour Hame.

    Mind you the Great Administrator is terribly fussy about who posts on his blog. I'm immensely proud to say that I have had posts published (when they agreed with what he said).

    Did you get Photoshop from Santa

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW...Did you see that Eck was Briton of the Year. Oh the irony of it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. conan

    Me new year resolution (again)is to lose a bit of me manfat he says whilst drinking more lager and blogging.
    Been looking at the marks and spencer diet food..yumm

    Conan went up to me bedroom and saw a new frying pan on me bed i says whats that doing there luv XXX......she says i want to put it with the new pots and pans.


    I just lets her get on with it

    on me fecking bed FFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niko,

    Cool glasses you put on me and how did you know that I had a moustache for years?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to learn how to put pictures and youtube on my blog. I keep getting mixed up and in the end I give up. Sad, but there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Niko I think I've got it now. I'll leave on the experiment as I want to do some more to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, I love the old soul music.

    ReplyDelete