Wednesday, July 19, 2017



State pension age to increase seven years earlier than planned 

 

 

 

The work and pensions secretary, David Gauke(CUNT), said he would implement the findings of a review by the former CBI director general John Cridland, published in March, which recommended accelerating the planned increase in the pension age, to prevent the costs of the state pension becoming unsustainable.
That will mean the state pension age increasing from 67 to 68 between 2037 and 2039 – seven years earlier than previously planned –

 Time for the youth of the United Kingdom to rise up and destroy
the Conservative and Unionist party.
They have  declared war upon the younger generation and the weapon
they use is a flawed UK democracy.
then you should give them all democracy they wish for and rise up
sending a tsunami of votes to wash away the Torys from power
and history.

the choice is in your hands !




16 comments:

  1. Aunt Val said she would pick up a carton of milk for me at the shop this morning. I couldn't find my scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst me and Yvonne experienced was in Cyprus.

      Delete
    2. Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!!!!

      Delete
    3. Hello everyone. How are we all? Only popped in for a minute and I can't stay long but I have VERY exciting news for us all. I've just invented a word called 'giery'. It's pronounced like 'fiery' but the 'g' is pounced like the 'g' is gazpacho, ghost or gallop. I haven't decided what giery means, so if anyone has any ideas, please drop me a line on here.
      Giery, giery, giery!!! 🌞 ☀️

      Delete
    4. I think it could mean a box containing a small houseboat, three apples, a raven's feather and a fork.

      Delete
  2. So Lisa Minelli thinks Arbroath needs to move with the times does she? Well, who cares? Busybody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desmond Moone-StriblingJuly 2, 2023 at 12:14 AM

      She's nothing but an empty headed scatterpouch.

      Delete
    2. So they all look thecsame. They sound like hima m skysh. And that's it? Get reel×××÷×

      Delete
    3. My career is like a Train crash in slow motion.

      Delete
    4. My granny was Jenny Agutter's housekeeper in the 1980s. She said it was quite nice except for some of the guests who used to steal curtain hooks. Granny didn't like Lorraine Chase. She said she was mutton dressed as mutton. We all laughed.

      Delete
  3. She's a silly clot. Like when I asks Muggie if she'd like a brewer's gift and she says it's none of my business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Abbi asked if I was going to be juicing up nicely before Davide's party but I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. Davide and Tremayne have a food processor.

      Delete
    2. Journalist Carol Malone eats food.

      Delete
    3. I have been wearing crocks since they were first invented but something Strange has happened to my old dark blue pair. I kicked them off earlier while I was watching Zeitgeist on B3 and they looked up at me and reminded me of George Chakiris off 633 Squadron, thevfilm where George played a Norwegian baker. All the rumours about him and Glyn and Donald Huston being involved in all that's tuff about yeast and gluten was tripe. Bloody tripe. Ladies!? Nae ladies here, just bloody tripe. And that's exactly what I mean.

      Delete
    4. Glyn and Donald Huston were red blooded British males who knew how to poke for England. As Queen Beatrice can say about her newts.

      Delete
    5. Language, please!

      Delete